Work Related Injuries:
1. Access and complete the ACORD - First Report of Injury online (MUSC & MUHA employees only). Employees must have a NetID account (formerly MNA) and password to access.
2. When finished completing, submit and print a copy of both the ACORD and the Accident Report.
3. Have your manager sign at the bottom of the ACORD.
4. If you need to be treated for your injury, call Employee Health Services at 792-2991 to schedule an appointment and bring the forms with you to your appointment.
5. If you do not wish to be treated, fax the completed forms to 792-1200 and they will be included in your employee health file.
Employee Physical Ability and Assessment (EPAA) - for medical providers to determine activity levels of injured employees.
Work Related Exposures:
1. Print out and complete the Infectious Disease Exposure Questionnaire and fax to 792-1200.
2. Call Employee Health Services at 792-2991.