EHS is pleased to provide Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) solution and TST forms to departments so they may administer TST tests to their employees at their convenience.
To administer TST tests in your department:
- Print and complete the TST Request Form and fax to 792-1200 at least two days prior to the date needed.
- Call 792-2991 just prior to pick up to ensure your order is ready.
- Pick up TST solution and TST forms at EHS office (57 Bee Street) Monday through Friday between 7:30am and 3:30pm.
- Vials of TST solution must be kept at a temperature of 36-46° Fahrenheit and expire thirty (30) days after opening.
- Administer all doses and return unopened refrigerated vials to EHS.
- After administration, complete bottom of TST Request Form with total doses given, number of any unopened refrigerated vials, and number of and reason for any wasted/lost doses.
- Give yellow copies of TST test forms to employees for their own records and return white copies to EHS.
- Return completed TST Request Form and completed TST test forms to EHS via inter-office mail.
- Failure to comply with these prodcedures cound result in your department being charged for the TST solution.
Annual TST walk-ins are welcome Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 3:30pm.
If you are past positive or cannot take the TST, fill out the Tuberculosis Skin Test Screening form and fax to 792-1200.